Welcome to my crazy world!

Hello and welcome!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Canada Gold Medal Apple Pie

Okay, I know this post is late but I've been sooooooooooo sick, its the first crack I've had on my computer (almost) since the Olympics ended.  Sunday afternoon we all gathered at my sisters place for lunch and to watch the final mens hockey game between Canada and the USA, so this is what I baked for dessert:   A maple leaf for each gold won to date, and one for the final game...I know some might think that would be jinxing it, but it worked!!  Doesnt it look good???  And thats before it was baked!    Look at the 'after' photo, covered in sugar and oh soooo flakey.  I'm at work now (shame on me) so I dont have the recipe, but I'll be sure to post it tomorrow.  A truly excellent pie recipe, just like all the Canadian Atheletes!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to make a comment, I LOVE hearing from you!