Welcome to my crazy world!

Hello and welcome!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Spring Swap gift is here!!!!

It feels like Christmas all over again!  My lovely swap partner, Carolyn, of Lee Prairie Designs (Des Moines, Iowa), sent me two beautiful fat quarters of fresh spring fabric, an adorable spring bunny, and a Lee Prairie original kit!!  As Carolyn is such a quilter/crafter extrordinaire, I chose to crochet the gifts I made for her (ahmmm...my stitching techniques can be called 'rustic' at best)!  Here are photos of her lovely gifts.  Carolyns company, Lee Prairie Designs, designs and sells quilting and applique patterns, and is definately worth checking out.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous gifts!! I love it all..especially the bunny, he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make a comment, I LOVE hearing from you!