Welcome to my crazy world!

Hello and welcome!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Its a long way to Tipperary...



And thats where I'm going!!! Closer to Limerick the first week, but near Tipperary the 2nd!  This is my third trip to Ireland and I cannot be more excited!  My husbands family is there. His aunt is will be turning 81 on July 28th, and God willing we will be spending her birthday with her!  She is a nun at the Sisters of Mercy Convent in Longford.  I've actually slept at that convent for about a week 13 years ago, when my husband decided to pass a kidney stone while we were in Ireland!  What a man, he didn't want to shop, junk or antique but pass a kidney stone!




Anyways, I'm off on the wee hours of friday morning, and will be gone for two weeks.  I've planned to attend as many boot sales as I can find!   Ciao for now!  I mean feach leat go luath!

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time!!!
    I've always wanted to visit Ireland ( family heritage and all ) and it's such a shame because I go to Paris and England often and it's so close!
    Wish I were coming too
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cool is that! Take some pictures. You must be so excited. Wishing you safe and happy travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Rock of Cashel is most famous and attractive place of Tipperary…did you visit this place?

    Visit Co Tipperary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make a comment, I LOVE hearing from you!