Welcome to my crazy world!

Hello and welcome!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Loretta Castorini on Google+

I know most of you know where the name of the blog comes from (my ABSOLUTE Fave movie, followed closely by French Kiss and Dirty Rotten Scoundrels!).  



I grew up watching Cher (Sonny and Cher) when I was a little girl, and she and I share genetics (she is half Armenian and I am ALL Armenian - something which I don't brag about because I'm NOT a KARDASHIAN FAN :$ ). 



When Google+ added my real name onto my Google+ account and comments I make on other blogs, I wasn't thrilled.  I'm not a big fan of the publicness of the internet.  I don't have anything to hide, but I don't want anyone logging onto my blog to know my real name (while I'm sure they could if they really wanted to).  So I decided to use a 'pen' name, and what better pen name than Loretta Castorini, the main Character from Moonstruck?

So, if you see a comment from Loretta Castorini, its really from me (Arda), not Cher (just saying!).

BTW I thought you would like to see what Cher tweeted a while ago (my crazy 28 yr old daughter follows her on Twitter):




SNAP OUT OF IT!!

This is a real life Fabulous Diva signing out, and wishing you a great day!

1 comment:

  1. LMAO - I can't stand that my real name shows up either - I don't mind everyone knowing I'm Suzan - but the last name is probably a little much yeah.
    I really thought Cher was commenting on my blog - lol
    XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make a comment, I LOVE hearing from you!