Welcome to my crazy world!

Hello and welcome!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Here comes the (corpse) Bride!!

101 things to do with a used Wedding Gown:

Well, only kidding!  



  • One $7.99 vintage wedding gown and veil from Value Village.
  • One wig recycled from last years Gypsy fortune teller costume.
  • lots of eerie make up.
  • fake bugs.
  • And of course...a hot glue gun! 

What do you get?  Daughter #2's all time favourite Halloween costume!  Her words, not mine...Well she is only 10 1/2 so its not that great an accolade!


Isn't she boo-tiful?


First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Corpse Bride with a baby carriage!


Is it time to throw the bouquet?  I think not...


Wanna fight for it?  I'll win.


Buh Bye...


BHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

It was really only $8 for the gown and veil, and it was really quite nice lace.  It broke my heart to cut the skirt, but not before I salvaged the ruffled tulle lining first...


Won't it make a great cushion or two?  I just have to learn how to sew...but I'm a pro with a glue gun!

Sharing:
Sunday View

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight! Seriously, this looks like a preview for a scary movie. The kind where you cover your eyes. Very creative costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE her and her all time favourite costume!! The baby carriage makes it extra spooky (and think of all that great room for candy in there)!! Great job you two!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome job you did with the makeup and costume! Wow! I can see why it's her all time favorite! It's fantastic! Thanks for linking up with Inspired Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make a comment, I LOVE hearing from you!